Coming up with an answer for this question is like coming up with an answer for how much a house might cost.
I’m going to break it down so hopefully it will make sense and you can see how a personal backyard water resort might fit your budget.
The range in price for a pool in your backyard will be $1,000 to $1,000,000.
Here is how it works:
- Basic blow up pool sold at some of the box stores ….$1,000.00 approx.
- Above ground pool kit with steel walls and vinyl liner…..$3,000 to $18,000.
Double the price if you want it installed.
Pool size and options create the variance in the price.
Add to this any wooden decking you’d like surrounding the pool.
Our 42 year experience advises you to consider the next step up on this pool to the “on-ground” pool.
The on-ground has much thicker steel and vinyl to accommodate our Manitoba winter ice conditions and our frost heaving clay soil.
- The on-ground pool kit ranges from $12,000 to $22,000 and again you can double the price if you need it professionally installed.
Add for the wood decking to surround part or all of the pool.
- Basic inground pools start at $40,000….size, options and site installation challenges will vary the price.
- In-ground pools with the most common options including lighting, diving board and walk in stairs range from $55,000 to $95,000
- Elaborate inground pools with landscaping, more options, retaining walls and fencing…….$95,000 to $250,000
- Elaborate concrete and plaster pools with more options $250,000 to $450,000
- Indoor pools complete with the building and dehumidification equipment….$450,000 to $1,000,000
We have a full size outdoor display that’s open during the swimming season that can help you decide what’s best for your family swimming pool retreat.
Hope to see you soon!