A new Amerec Steam Shower from Aqua-Tech promises 5 key health benefits:
- Unwinding in a steam shower not only relieves stress, but also contributes to overall mental well-being.
- Providing relaxation and helping you get better sleep, enhancing your mood, improving immunity levels,
and spurring creativity.
- Relaxing in a steam session not only reinvigorates the body, but also improves blood circulation,
sending more oxygen to your brain.
- Steam Showers offer profound psychological benefits such as decreasing tension, enhancing body
image, and boosting self-assurance.
- Taking regular steam showers can help promote a stronger immune system by increasing the
production of endorphins that are associated with feelings of joy and calmness.
- Not only will the warmth and wonder of steam help you feel younger, but the hydration given to your
skin will help you look as young as you feel.
Interested in incorporating a steam shower into your wellness routine?
Here are some tips to keep in mind…
- Frequency: To reap the maximum mental health benefits of steam showers, it’s generally
recommended to use them on a regular basis. Aim to use your steam shower at least once a week, but
feel free to increase usage as desired or needed.
- Temperature and Humidity: To ensure a safe and effective steam shower experience, paying attention
to the temperature and humidity levels in your shower is important. A temperature of around 43-44
degrees celsius is generally recommended, and humidity levels should be between 100-115%.
- Duration: While steam showers can be incredibly relaxing, it’s important NOT to overdo it. Most
experts recommend using a steam shower for no longer than 20-30 minutes at a time.
- Safety Precautions: It’s important to keep safety precautions in mind when using a steam shower.
Ensure the shower is properly installed and ventilated and avoid using any electronic devices or electrical
outlets in the shower to reduce the risk of electric shock. Your friends at Aqua-Tech will help with this.
- Hydration: It’s important to stay hydrated when using a steam shower, as the warm temperatures and
humidity can cause you to sweat and lose fluids. Ensure you drink plenty of water before and after your
shower, to keep your body hydrated.
Unwind from the everyday hustle and bustle by investing in a steam shower. The warm, humid atmosphere helps relax your body and mind while treating physical issues such as respiratory problems. Furthermore, regular use of steam showers can lead to improved sleep quality, lower stress levels, and reduced anxiety. Experience the remarkable health benefits today with just one steam session.
Learn more about our bathroom renovations and creating your staycation destination here.