The destruction of this organic plumbing issue is a process that requires patience and persistence. Please work closely under the supervision of Aqua-Tech’s Water Analysis Lab.
- Remove and chemically clean your hot tub filter. Do the same with any bathing suits or toys that have been in the contaminated hot tub.
- Fill your spa to the highest level possible (almost to overflowing). This issue can exist in plumbing above the water line and we must reach it with the treatment. Ensure you have all diverters and valves set to allow circulation through all the hot tub plumbing.
- Add 4 pouches of SpaGuard Spa Lite and 200 ml Polyguard to the hot tub water. Circulate the spa for at least 24 hours.
- Drain the spa.
- Refill the spa.
- Heat the spa to desired temperature.
- Bring a 1 litre sample of spa water to Aqua-Tech or analysis. Let us know you have just completed the removal process for biofilm.
DO NOT USE THE SPA UNTIL ADVISED TO DO SO AFTER THE ANALYSIS AND RECCOMENDATIONS!
Aqua-Tech is not responsible for any use of this prescription with products other than those named above. Any use of this print-out with other products could result in improper or incorrect treatment of pool and spa water.
CUSTOMER CARE: Service Calls, Mechanical and Warranty Questions… service@alanaqua-tech-ca
WATER LAB: Hot Tub Water Analysis and Chemistry Questions… firstname.lastname@example.org
PARTS: Info on Part Pricing and Availability… findmyparts.ca