PVC to semi-flexible pipe leak

What is the best sealant to use when a pipe fitting cannot be replaced? I have a leaky fitting between a semi-flexible pipe going into a PVC elbow that goes into a valve that has no room for the elbow to be replaced and need to seal the leak in place.


  1. Nigel


    Hi Eric. There is no sealant that will really mend a leak properly at a weld connection. Your best off cutting the pipe flush and using a special repair slip or sw fitting for this type of job. Send a picture of where the leak is on your fittings to partsdept@aqua-tech.ca and I can hook you up with some repair fittings.

Ask a Question or Comment