where’s my water

where is the valve on the hot tub we just filled it and it is losing all the water my husband said it is on the left there is a cream knob which doesn’t turn and little black whole on the other side which you can put your finger in how do you shut of the valve


  1. Reply

    Sharon the cream colored knob on the left would be the drain cover. Rotate this counterclockwise to remove. Behind it you should find a threaded adapter that your garden hose will thread onto. If you thread your garden hose onto this and push inward this should close the drain and then you can replace the drain cover. Normally if this drain is open you would see water pooling in this area. It would be prudent to open up the front skirt panels just below the main control panel to see if you are perhaps losing water from a different area in the equipment bay. The skirt panels are held on with phillips screws and can be removed easily and quickly with a cordless drill. If all else fails contact our Service Support Desk to book a diagnostic and repair of your Sundance Spa.

Ask a Question or Comment